Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another quick update

I wanted to at least tell you that there have been several decisions made to follow Christ. I personally was a part of 3 men accepting Christ - it was so sweet and I'm looking forward to seeing two of them again today. As I'm able to get things "on paper", I'll give more details. Along with the two men yesterday, there were 5 others that accepted Christ at the colonia yesterday. Please pray that the Holy Spirit would open their hearts to hear the Good News.

2 comments:

  1. Oh good! I bet it's fun to see the "fruits of your labor" showing! I'm constantly praying for you guys. It's getting REALLY quiet around the house! I really miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got a chance to catch up with your updates which brought me to tears (joyful tears). I am very happy that you are all safe and doing the good work that you went there to do. I will continue to pray for your safety and your good work.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete